Although the administrators and moderators of AndroidQuestions.org will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author. AndroidQuestions.org will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
AndroidQuestions.org retains the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
This is *not* your average Android forum. We are proud of the fact that despite of our growing numbers we continue to remain extremely friendly to both the newbie and the expert. When posting in the forum keep the following in mind:
- Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated.
- Flame Wars will not be tolerated.
- Do not post if you do not have anything constructive to say in the post.
- Your thread may be moved to a more appropriate forum at a moderator's discretion.
- Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack. Differing opinions is one of the things that make this site great.
- Do not post the same discussion in more than one forum. Duplicate discussions can be frustrating for other members. Try and pick the most relevant forum for your post.
- The best place for your question is in the forum. We get a large number of emails. If your email contains a technical question we will kindly point you to the forums. This also includes using the email forms to advertise or send out surveys. Do however email us when you need to discuss anything private regarding the site that should not be asked in the forums.
- There is no advertising allowed in the forums. If you are interested in advertising, please contact us.
- Do not intentionally circumvent any other rule or measure explicitly stated elsewhere on the site.
- Do not expect AQ members to do your homework - you will learn much more by doing it yourself.
- While almost every question does get an answer, we cannot guarantee a response. If your thread does not receive any responses, it will automatically be bumped twice.Threads should not be manually bumped without including additional information.
- Posts containing information about cracking, piracy, warez, fraud or any topic that could be damaging to either AndroidQuestions.org or any third party will be immediately removed.
- All member-created content should be in English. This allows our moderators to ensure all content complies with all AQ rules.
- We would like to stress that you should fully understand what a recommended change may do to your system. You should not give anyone you do not know login information to your system. AndroidQuestions.org cannot be held liable for anything you do as a result of information obtained at this site.
By becoming a member you agreed to adhere to these guidelines. These guidelines are subject to change and a current version is always available in the forums. If you come across any violations to these guidelines or have any problems navigating the site, do not hesitate to let us know via email or the forums.