LinuxQuestions.org
Latest LQ Deal: Latest LQ Deals
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Networking
User Name
Password
Linux - Networking This forum is for any issue related to networks or networking.
Routing, network cards, OSI, etc. Anything is fair game.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2001, 12:17 PM   #1
oli408
LQ Newbie

Rep: Reputation: 0
Exclamation

I have a BT Spedays, Internal ISDN Terminal Adaptor, that is plug and play, i would like to set it up to run on my linux box

i am running RH7 and unfortunately i dont know how to get the configuration of the card, and which drivers to use for it. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!

Old 03-28-2005, 06:22 AM   #2
t3gah

Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, ubuntu, Debian

Rep: Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally posted by oli408
I have a BT Spedays, Internal ISDN Terminal Adaptor, that is plug and play, i would like to set it up to run on my linux box

i am running RH7 and unfortunately i dont know how to get the configuration of the card, and which drivers to use for it. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!
A 'blast from the past' as they say.... ISDN... wow.... well, I'd try the Linux Wiki or Linux Tutorial section here and if I couldn't find the answer here there is always the Networking HOWTO at The Linux Documentation Project > http://www.tldp.org

The answer though... get the RPM's for the devices at Red Hat's download sites first.