See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Hello ,
    Perhaps mis-posted earlier relating to SD cards. I am looking for a Root for my SCH-S738c tracfone galaxy centura all choices seem to point to Odin which is windows based. I run Slackware -Linux. Looking for a root kit in this area. Jodin is java based , I do not want to put java on ,may have to though> I have seen F.O.S.S. https://f-droid.org/ which is a catalogue of open source options
    However.. I am looking for a root kit for my android ice cream sandwich 4.0.4.
    Dreams of a SlackFone keep me driven F.O.S.S is in store after I get things rolling.. have a micro 8GB on phone along with the internal SD.
    Any other options besides windows driven backup ? being Linux based i thought android would be an option.
    Thanks, Slacker-Tuxd

- - - Updated - - -

thanks ad banner moved gracefully away =)

Last edited by Slacker-Tuxd; 04-15-2016 at 01:59 PM. Reason: correction although ,I cannot see past the freaking ad banner to edit post .

Real nice site even though I don't surf the net with my Android and always using Linux Mint for that since the screen on the Android is hard to read. I will pass the site along to some friend that do use their Androids
    a lot and on the internet. Thanks for the site!

1 members found this post helpful.

Thanks jeremy for Androidquesstions next to linux one.

Hi , everbody , nice to meet you!

Thanks to welcome

I hope to find the answers you seek on your android devices

Thank you

Hi , nice to meet you

Device(s)
    xiaomi redmi 3
    The problem is formatting is not too good on the pages. I can read the posts ok and most of the top and side panel menu selections.. however on the top of the pages.

Great start. Searches return the following error on the mobile site:

connection to sql02-be:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

root

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, HTC One M9

Original Poster
    Thanks for the heads up. The issue was fixed shortly after you reported it, but it's been recurring and something we'll address in the near future.

--jeremy