Tablet Talk - Text Message on your Tablet using your Phone Number!

Download Now From

Tablet Talk - Text Message on your Tablet using your Phone Number!
    Tablet Talk is the premier phone apps for Android Tablet!

Asus Google Nexus 7 Most Used Device Model by Tablet Talk's Users

What’s the most used device used by fans of Tablet Talk? The comprehensive SMS app
    that allows users to send and receive text messages with a tablet using their mobile
    number to function like a phone is actively used in Asus Google Nexus 7. With a towering
    31.0% of the app’s user population, Asus Google Nexus 7 is the top choice of Tablet
    Talk users out of 446 brands of tablets. read more!

What's New with Tablet Talk Version 1.6.2
    • Save attachments
    • Support for receiving video and audio attachments.
    • Fixed messages not being marked as read
    • Other small fixes
    • The new WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is required for Tablet Talk to save MMS attachments.

Also check out this Tablet Talk DarkHorse Theme by Michael Gunther with themed SMS Thread, Compose/Reply & Incoming Calls interface.

Allow Basic BB Code

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113TS
    It doesn't bother me that you have only posted 3 times EVER ... and all 3 are right here. It doesn't bother me that you are shamelessly advertising something I could have found without your help. It doesn't even bother me that HayWire works better and is WORTH a new number. What bothers me is that you are using a 253 area code in your screenshot. Serious?! The 253? South King County ... It's nothing but crack,meth, and rednecks out here ... At least fake a decent area to be from. Poor people don't use decent apps, And that's not me talking ......... It's science.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that"
    *-Douglas Adams-*