GPS not work properly

Hello,
    I am very happy that forum was created.
    Great idea.

Well, my problem is with a Samsung Ace. GPS lose the signal all the time. It connect to satelites, found the route, and after 2,3 minutes is lost the signal and start looking again for satelites about 10-20 minutes. I tried it with Google maps and Sygic.
    I tried the same with HTC wildfire and it works perfectly.
    Any idea of how to improove GPS on Samsung Ace?

Quote Originally Posted by miros84 View Post
    Hello,
    I am very happy that forum was created.
    Great idea.

Well, my problem is with a Samsung Ace. GPS lose the signal all the time. It connect to satelites, found the route, and after 2,3 minutes is lost the signal and start looking again for satelites about 10-20 minutes. I tried it with Google maps and Sygic.
    I tried the same with HTC wildfire and it works perfectly.
    Any idea of how to improove GPS on Samsung Ace?
    I had this problem with my Galaxy i9000 and cured it by cutting a little piece of aluminium foil, folding it to about .5 inch long by .125 inch wide and taping it over that part of the phone where the GPS antenna is located. the foil acted as a reflector that increased the signal received by the antenna and this allowed the phone to recreate its satellite ephemeral data (the info that tells the phone where the satellites are at any given time). If the phone has recent ephemeris then it works whether the foil is there or not but if the GPS part of the phone is not used for a long time and the ephemeris is out of date then the GPs cannot identify the satellites that it sees so, I leave the foil there.
    Tony