Apps For following

I wish to find apps for following-
    1> To record a call:
    There are many apps for call recording but they have to be enabled or disabled. Actually I wish to have "an app which asks during calls whether to record or not". I tried out auto call recorder and all call recorder but they don't have such feature.
    2>Say caller id:
    I tried out talking caller id and voice caller id. But in talking caller id,it was saying the name but next day instead of saying name it was always saying phone no. & voice caller id didn't work even if i enabled it. SO basically i want an app dats says name of caller id and 'Unknown' if no name is available.
    3>To organize msgs:
    I was a nokia user in which i was able to organize msgs into my folders,drafts,etc. which is not available in Android but if there is any other app available for that then I wish to know about it.
    [Information of both Paid and Free will work]
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot
    Astro File Manager might let create new folders and then you cut and paste your message files into the individual folders just create.S

It could be that the caller ID app pulls the Name info from your Address Book and if a call comes in from someone not in the address book it calls out the number. Once you add the number to your address book and enter the Name Info it might work OK.
    .Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by john test View Post
    Astro File Manager might let create new folders and then you cut and paste your message files into the individual folders just create.S

It could be that the caller ID app pulls the Name info from your Address Book and if a call comes in from someone not in the address book it calls out the number. Once you add the number to your address book and enter the Name Info it might work OK.
    .Just a thought
    That caller id app doesn't say name after even a single unknown number calls. I mean you install dat app it works fine then you get call from unknown person it says number and then everytime it say number.

Sometimes I also get the similar kind of problem, when some call is there from unknown number. Instead of showing the number it displays the restricted number.

http://www.quintonic.fr

You can search the you want at Free Mobile Helper. All the apps, music and wallpapers there are free to download.