Question How to Adobe Flash Plugin

Hi,

I wonder how to play videos contain Flash on my Samsung GT-S5570 in browser. There's no problem if the video linked to youtube, but how about the others, like vimeo for example.
    I've tried install Adobe Flash Player 10.2 (10.2.156.12)--they said that it's the best version for froyo, but it just cannot be installed (Application not installed).
    Is there something i missed or the version of the plugin did not match?

Thanks in advance...

Device(s)
    Nexus S
    Hi,
    you didn't mention how you installed the Adobe Flash Player. I'd install it via the Market app or via web http://market.android.com.
    If you want to install it manually you have to allow it in your preferences.

Regards
    sys64738

Sorry for not explained that before. I even can't find adobe flash player through the market app while via market.android.com said that the item is not compatible with my device. So i looked for from adobe's site and downloaded some of versions directly from my phone and installed the apk(s). But won't work.

me, i could not find it on market (using froyo), and on market website, it says it does not available for my model on my country.

Device(s)
    Droidx running rooted 596 deodexed waiting for stable cyanogen
    Ok your have choices, amazon apps, appbrain are both sites that should have flash for download, also if your want open source apps check out Fdroid repository