See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up SMS restore on galaxy 3

HI .

My samsung galaxy 3 installed with 2.1 version.before i upgraded to 2.2 i saved sms backup thru samsung software.That filename is MessageViewer001.SME and now i can not restore to my device after upgrade.

Now i have installed sms back up&restore application but not possible thru this also.

Can any one suggest how to load back these sms to device

Thanks

There's no android app to restore deleted SMS. You will need to do it on computer. Here's a good program called Android Photo Recovery for restoring deleted files such photos, videos and music files from Android phone, but no SMS.
    Anyway, you can backup your SMS from your samsung galaxy 3 to computer, so that you will never lose them forever.

Last edited by johnmarsford; 03-24-2013 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmarsford View Post
    There's no android app to restore deleted SMS. You will need to do it on computer. Here's a good program called Android Photo Recovery for restoring deleted files such photos, videos and music files from Android phone, but no SMS.
    Anyway, you can backup your SMS from your samsung galaxy 3 to computer, so that you will never lose them forever.
    Lost or deleted data files are not really gone until something new is written over them. So you still have a try to recover them by scanning your device.

Last edited by Elinny13; 04-25-2014 at 01:49 AM.

messages are stored in the internal memory, it is not easy to get them back. You can also try 3rd party program which can restore sms from Samsung professional.

Last edited by Werfkjl; 10-22-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Android data recovery is a good tool to recover lost sms from Galaxy S3

- - - Updated - - -

Android data recovery is a good tool to recover lost data on Android devices, with it, you can recover lost text messages, photos, videos, contacts and more from Samsung , HTC, Sony and more devices.
    Read more:
    http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cheers View Post
    HI .

My samsung galaxy 3 installed with 2.1 version.before i upgraded to 2.2 i saved sms backup thru samsung software.That filename is MessageViewer001.SME and now i can not restore to my device after upgrade.

Now i have installed sms back up&restore application but not possible thru this also.

Can any one suggest how to load back these sms to device

Thanks
    Have you tired using Dr. Wonderfone or Android Data recovery software available ?? I would say if you haven't tried that one out better would be to try it out!

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

SMS lost is not really lost.You can use somre software to find lost sms from android mobile phone.
    How to restore lost sms from samsung galaxy

Last edited by Lyloyrrtt; 12-11-2014 at 08:48 PM. Reason: change something

Quote Originally Posted by Lyloyrrtt View Post
    SMS lost is not really lost.You can use somre software to find lost sms from android mobile phone.
    How to restore lost sms from samsung galaxy
    Well, yes it's not really lost but here I would add is the more you're quick the more easily you can recover it out ! The more you will delay onto things, the chances of getting SMS back would degrade ! So, be real quick and get your deleted messages recovered back !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

As for me, you can use MobiKin Doctor for Android to restore lost Samsung SMS easily. Just three steps to get back your text messages.

Quote Originally Posted by GavinStiven View Post
    As for me, you can use MobiKin Doctor for Android to restore lost Samsung SMS easily. Just three steps to get back your text messages.
    Well, that's a good one I must say ! I have tried using the trails version a little ... good one though ...

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Jihosoft Android Data Recovery is able to restore SMS on Galaxy, it works for me anyway, you can give it a try.

Hmmm, I had an experience with this before and I used GO SMS Pro app from play store to backup and restore my sms files.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpoiu View Post
    Don't worry! Here I'd like to recommed this professional Android data recovery tool DR. Mobile for Android, it has the ability to deeply scan the internal memory of the Android phones, all the lost data like sms, contact, photos and more can be got back. Easy way to restore Samsung message.
    I will try this method, thank you.

Last edited by Anastasia11; 08-19-2015 at 08:22 AM.

There are some data recovery software specifical designed for Samsung, for example, Samsung data recovery from Tenorshare can recover lost data from your samsung phone with ease.

Read more:

Tenorshare data recovery software
    Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery

This samsung data recovery tool can be helpful.

It is helpful for text message recovery and many other data recovery.

Give a try.