How do you install Jellybean on a polariod tablet

I came back from kohls and they were selling a polariod tablet for a decent price but there was one problem. The device came with ice cream sandwich installed and I wanted to know if there is a way to install jellybean on it. If not then why?

reoccurring question

Hey, your not alone asking this about a specific android device. It quite simple. Every manufacturer of devices design their own electronics. Processors, memory chips, comunication chip's and so on. When they are all put together in different constellations they can be limited to what new version of android that comes out. Jelly bean for instance require a bit Moore performance than ice cream. And all theese manufacturers of devices do not want you to get the impression that their product sucks, just because they could not handle the versions designed much later than their hardware. So they struggle between keeping a reasonable price and good performance. If you want a device that will work well with later versions OS, open your wallet give the man what he want's and smile. You can't pay a little and get a lot - it's never been that way. So manufacturers aid devices distibute later OS versions to their own product's once they've found it running well on their product. So keep looking out for an update prompted for you to download once the manufacturer in question feels you should have it. Or root your device, skip the warranty, download a never version, and get a crappy working device! (It probably works better with the version the manufacturer puts in it)

Quote Originally Posted by BJEagle67 View Post
    Hey, your not alone asking this about a specific android device. It quite simple. Every manufacturer of devices design their own electronics. Processors, memory chips, comunication chip's and so on. When they are all put together in different constellations they can be limited to what new version of android that comes out. Jelly bean for instance require a bit Moore performance than ice cream. And all theese manufacturers of devices do not want you to get the impression that their product sucks, just because they could not handle the versions designed much later than their hardware. So they struggle between keeping a reasonable price and good performance. If you want a device that will work well with later versions OS, open your wallet give the man what he want's and smile. You can't pay a little and get a lot - it's never been that way. So manufacturers aid devices distibute later OS versions to their own product's once they've found it running well on their product. So keep looking out for an update prompted for you to download once the manufacturer in question feels you should have it. Or root your device, skip the warranty, download a never version, and get a crappy working device! (It probably works better with the version the manufacturer puts in it)
    Yeah your probably right, I was curious and wanted to know since there seems to be more ice cream sandwich devices than jellybean. Ice Cream Sandwhich has a lot of performance issues from what people have been telling me when it comes to running certain apps (In fact ice cream sandwich's problems are the reason why some of my friends stopped bothering with android). Jellybean really improved everything on a desirable level. I like it as long I can run my favorite apps on it without lag or freezing thanks to the great developing community at Google.