Which is the best between Karbonn and micromax andriod phones

Hi

I am looking for a good andriod phone with a pdf reader and avi/mp4/mkv files player for around Rs. 8000. I am also looking for ICS 4.0.x and white color. Kindly suggest me some good phones.
    Also which is the best among karbonn android and micromax andriod phones ?

Regards.

You can learn about how to create mobile PDF viewers with the help of some manual tools which can be customized by users according to our own favors to help read PDF files in your mobile facilities. You can also google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related work. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
    Arron

hiiiiii frnds i think micromax is the best option to karbonn mobile phone, i think micromax phone quality it's good or function are to good, i am fully satisfy to micromax phone.

Hello Friend, i think karbonn Titanium series mobile phone is batter then micromax, karbonn Titanium mobile price it's very affordable this phone function is to good and i am currently use karbonn titanium series mobile.

Hi, Arron.
    Thanks for your nice sharing. I wonder whether the pdf reader offers free
    pdf to image conversion service. Any suggetsion will appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Pan

I have used both the devices "Micromax & Kabon" I was happy with micromax rather than Karbon.

Both phones have same advantage and disadvantage. If you want a perfect device with little better quality from both of this, i will choose MicroMax.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"