See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Pls Help.me... i need to know which phone is the best to buy

I need to know which smartphone is d best to buy.. At least 1000$ below and is running Android 4.0.4 or upgradable to Android 4.0.4... must be Ori, no clones

Not sure I understand the question.

If you need a phone that has Android 4.0.4 I have the Pantech Flex, great device and has that.

If that is not the question I would suggest the Nexus 4. I just ordered one and it is a great device.

Device(s)
    Samsung galaxy S Duos Samsung galaxy note 2 (currently stolen)
    Your quesion very general in nature, but if you new to android smartphone devices, here a fe tw2 tips
    (until 1012 may i strictly used nokia, after nokia moved to microsoft OS = I moved to android devices and chose
    Samsung Galaxy series

If you look up the Samsung webiste
    http://www.samsung.com/countries
    select your country
    then look and compare at the huge number of different models and features
    staring far below 200US$ it all depends on your rreal needs

currently I have a samsung galaxy S Duos = android 4, etc
    and I am very happy with its performances - price typically around 250USD

I also used a galaxy Y and a galaxy note 2 and have friends or family using galaxy tab 7.7 and galaxy S3
    all happy anda ll far below your set limit of USD 1000

if regular web surfing and text/tutorial/content READING important, then a galaxy note2 is the smallest size that was useful for such purpose AND that fit into my pocket and the smallest unite IDEAL FOR READING/LEARNING was the galaxy tab 7.7 which easily holds like a pocket book and displays full original page font.

it all depends on your precise NEEDS

1 members found this post helpful.
    Cyberspace Ashram for Kriya Yoga, God and Love. FREE download of teachings of love "Spiritual Treasures - Final Edition" 39988 files 3.55 GB and "5000+ free nature pictures Philippine islands" 34GB.