Device(s)
    LG G5 ASUS Fonepad 8

Yahoo mail question

Hi there,

I got a question about the Samsung S2, the OS of it has just been updated, the UI changed a lot, and I found something has changed in the Yahoo mail. I tried both the build in mail client and the Yahoo app, both I can't find the way to change the mail check frequency, I don't know if Yahoo or the new Android version changed things, but I want to be able to change the mail check frequency, any idea ? thanks !

The Yahoo Mail mobile app, as far as I can tell, does not have an explicit polling interval or a way to change it as far as I can tell. To check mail with the Android mobile interface on a touch screen device drag down the folder you are using, from top to bottom, and that should bring up a purple section that says: "Release to refresh.

Device(s)
    Samsung galaxy S Duos Samsung galaxy note 2 (currently stolen)
    My experience with Android and Ymail is that if your device is online and new mail arriving in your Ymail box server then yahoo pushes the mail to your device instantly. No matter the frequency. Hence I receive an instant notification of new mail within seconds. While the Yahoo mail UI for Linux is updated at a certain frequency only.

Cyberspace Ashram for Kriya Yoga, God and Love. FREE download of teachings of love "Spiritual Treasures - Final Edition" 39988 files 3.55 GB and "5000+ free nature pictures Philippine islands" 34GB.