Device(s)
    LG G5 ASUS Fonepad 8

How to access USB storage on HTC One ?

Hi there,

Just got my HTC One and it is quite disappointing, bugs and flaws here and there, and the touch control does not respond some times, plus I can on longer access the storage via USB, I heard this is not HTC to blame but Jelly Bean is that ? I see that on the settings the mass storage is unavailable, there seems to be no way to enable it so that I can access via a windows PC, without the suite s/w, fortunately it works on Linux, this is the only way I transfer files with it, but I still want to enable mass storage on windows, since most of the task I deal with still rely on windows, any comment ?

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Nexus 7 First and Second Gen Nexus 5 Nabi 2 Amazon Fire HD6
    I just got my HTC One today. I have plugged it into 2 different machines, my linux desktop and a windows laptop. HTC seems to have some type of sync partition setup similar to when you buy one of those Cruzer thumb flash drives. It wants to install HTC software to sync your phone to your PC. Mine actually mounts as 2 different USB drives the phone itself and then the partition with the crap software. I plug mine in and it just auto-mounts for me. For reference mine is on Sprint/Ting.

Device(s)
    LG G5 ASUS Fonepad 8

Original Poster
    Yeah I see 2 partitions mounted on windows, but only one on Linux, but can't really open it on Linux, and I just read that 4.2.2 is rolling out, hopefully mine will receive the update soon and see what comes, btw mine is the unlocked standard international version.