Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer

I want to be able to save Android SMS text messages off of my Android. Is there any way I can do that? I have over 10000 sms in this database. Thanks!.

Device(s)
    Motorola Electrify M

How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer

Check the play store for sms backup. There are apps that will allow you to export your sms messages to the SD card and move to a computer.
    HTH
    Dave

This software can either backup and restore SMS and can backup and restore Contacts, very handy. I've been using and strongly recommend you to use.
    Link:
    http://www.obbosoft.com
    OR You can search " obbosoft " in google......

AST android sms transfer can help you backup your text messages to computer, easy to use ,just setup and run it, then click "backup sms" , all your sms will backup to sd card with a .db file, copy this .db file to computer.
    link: http://www.android-sms-transfer.com/...-computer.html

or search "AST android sms transfer " in google......

What a coincidence, yesterday I just bought obbosoft, it rescue my lost data, great.
    Interested friends can see, there may be unexpected receipt.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by yueliagmoon View Post
    This software can either backup and restore SMS and can backup and restore Contacts, very handy. I've been using and strongly recommend you to use.
    Link:
    http://www.obbosoft.com
    OR You can search " obbosoft " in google......
    good software.thank you

There are many ways to backup Android SMS to computer. You can use SMS Backup+ from Google Play Store to backup sms to your Gmail account using a separate label or download Moborobo, a free Windows version Android data backup application to backup Android SMS and MMS to local computer and save as .xml file. If you are Mac users, you can download Jihosoft Android SMS Transfer for Mac, which can backup SMS to Android SD card or computer, the program also has a desktop tool to help import backup file to view, delete or print out on your computer, you can also export the SMS out as editable .csv or .txt file format.

We can use Coolmuster Android Assistant to backup sms, contacts and other kinds of files from android phone to computer easily.
    how to transfer android contacts to pc

Last edited by lisaab; 09-05-2014 at 02:54 AM.

you can download and install Android Manager it on your computer. Then follow the next instructions to run it on PC and solve your problems.

Refer to: transfer sms from Android to computer

I konow iStonsoft SMS+Contacts Backup software can transfer android mobile phone sms to computer.It is a professional and safe tool.
    More information:
    Good way to transfer text conversation from android to pc
    Tips to copy text messages from android smart phone to computer

Last edited by Wmarggy; 11-14-2014 at 04:00 AM. Reason: change something

Thats your best chance as a photographer i have just recently turned to Eyefi and you see the pictures straight away, it tethers straight from camera to tab or phone, worth the money and no wires or adapters in sight. Another vote for Android Transfer. It's simply amazing. I got the Pro version and it's really worth it for me. Your mileage may vary.

Version app can do the same if you have a contract with them. Android SMS Transfer is a great application that can help you backup all your SMS on your Android phone as a .db file and save the file to the root of the phone’s SD card. Then you can copy this SMS backup .db file from your phone to computer for safe keep or later restore. Click here to know the steps to backup Android SMS to SD card with this utility.

Last edited by deplsucell; 11-12-2014 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dvdripper2030 View Post
    I want to be able to save Android SMS text messages off of my Android. Is there any way I can do that? I have over 10000 sms in this database. Thanks!.
    Search for "SMS Backup & Restore" application available over the PlayStore use it to make backup of your apps over the the store.

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Actually, I use Coolmuster Samsung Messages Backup software transfer sms and contacts from my android phone to my computer. It makes it really easy because it automatically transfers new files. The bonus is that the files are stored on a cloud so I don't have to worry about losing it if my computer crashes.
    How can I copy text messages from android cell phone to pc
    Easy way to transfer android smart phone sms to computer

Last edited by Jcldummn; 11-18-2014 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcldummn View Post
    1.Actually, I use Coolmuster Samsung Messages Backup transfer smsand contacts from my android phone to my computer. It makes it really easy because it automatically transfers new files. The bonus is that the files are stored on a cloud so I don't have to worry about losing it if my computer crashes.
    Well @Jcidummn yes coolmuster is another great software to backup messages and contacts I guess @OP can also give it a try to transfer it from Android device to a PC/Laptop !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies