Question Student email on Android

I just recently got into a community college for dual enrollment. As a student of this institution, I need to check my student email often. The email recently got updated to Live@edu servers. The website suggests using the default email client on android, but is there a better way/app to connect to my student email account. The email app seems too slow. My device is a Samsung Galaxy SII.

Link to sync page for reference: http://www.gmc.cc.ga.us/page.php?page_id=1950

root

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, HTC One M9
    There are several 3rd party email apps in the Play Store that support Exchange / ActiveSync (Touchdown and Emoze seem popular, but as I don't use Exchange I have never used either). Alternatively, if your school also supports IMAP, you can use pretty much any 3rd party email app you'd like.

--jeremy

Device(s)
    Doogee Dagger DG550, Chinese 9" tablet Linux Laptop
    You say that the app is too slow.

Are you connecting via wifi? 3G can be pretty slow depending on loction - sometimes trying from about 100 yards away can make a huge difference

norman
    If at first you don't succeed - give someone else a go

These apps will allow you to sync multiple email accounts on your Android device
    MailDroid
    K-9 Mail
    CloudMagic

Last edited by Hopesnb; 01-09-2015 at 10:33 AM.

Well, i don't think there's anything much we can do about it other than removing and reconfiguring the account again ! It looks the problem is with their mail server ....

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies