See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

seeking "magic codes" for droid tablet without a dialer app

Most are aware that many droid phones (there is a "dialer" app) have secret codes that enable testing and diagnostic features and displays.
    For example, using your phone dialer app, entering #06 # then 'call' will display your phone's IMEI number.

How does one access these testing and diagnostic features and displays on a droid tablet that lacks a phone dialer app?

Merci d'avance,
    ~~~ 0;-Dan

root

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, HTC One M9
    Apps such as Secret Codes Revealer (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...group.software) will allow you to search for and access secret codes on android tablets that don't have a dialer.

--jeremy

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    Apps such as Secret Codes Revealer (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...group.software) will allow you to search for and access secret codes on android tablets that don't have a dialer.
    --jeremy
    ... not found on this server ... when I tried to access the same link at LinuxQuestions.org.
    The link worked fine here.

~~~ 0;-Dan

root

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, HTC One M9
    Should be fixed - thanks for the heads up.

--jeremy

Sadly, the app you mention does not seem to know anything about the N5110, Galaxy Note 8-inch tablet.
    I'd love to help sort that out, but I lack the skill and knowledge to delve into the tablet details.

Can anyone else offer insight into the "secret codes" for the Note 8-inch tablet in specific or into Android tablets in general?

~~~ 0;-Dan