See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where to get Android apps

Hi all,

New to Android. There are several apps that I'd like to get, but the phone only seems setup to get apps from either google or samsung, with terms and conditions that must be accepted. in either case.

What other large app stores / repositories are there that:

* don't insist on contracts that may impact a user's privacy / control over their own information
    * are secure and reliable with good quality control?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Andrew.

You will get Android App in Google Play store. If you want to develop a android app and you have any query about android application then you need a dedicated developer.

hiiii frnds i think you to know google play store create your profile and installed any android application your mobile phone

Where to get Android apps

appbrain.com

mo apks locations

Quote Originally Posted by Antenor View Post
    appbrain.com
    Well without getting malware etc there is
    Apkapp.com
    androidfreeware.net
    freewarelovers.com/android
    androiddrawer.com

And a big market that doesn't need a google account
    1mobile.com
    I just download all the apks I need and than uninstall their app, so its not running all the time, and reinstall when I need another apk.

And if you have TIME on your hands there is ....
    gooapk.net/browse.php

IF there are any urls listed that are not appropriate for this form, please feel free to remove, but please leave those that are Okay Dokey.

Thanks

Last edited by infowarz; 03-11-2014 at 12:56 PM.

I use only google play

Google play is the place where you can find the android apps and do the android app downloads. You just need to type whatever you want in the search box there and you will have a list of the related apps and install the apps according to your needs.

Google play.

I've bought my JXD s7800b from jxdofficial.com, and i love playing retro emulator games on it.

Quote Originally Posted by aal View Post
    Hi all,

New to Android. There are several apps that I'd like to get, but the phone only seems setup to get apps from either google or samsung, with terms and conditions that must be accepted. in either case.

What other large app stores / repositories are there that:

* don't insist on contracts that may impact a user's privacy / control over their own information
    * are secure and reliable with good quality control?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Andrew.
    Well, you could get Android apps over the Google PlayStore and be sure not to get apps from any other third party stores. I would advise to head over the settings and under security un-tick the option "allow installation of apps from third party store"

1 members found this post helpful.

If you need an application for business you can address to the agency offering android application development service. For example, Intellectsoft. If you need a free app for entertainment or everyday use try Google play.

Device(s)
    Kyocera Brigadier Dell Venue 8

I think you forget about the Google PlayStore get it from there https://play.google.com/store?hl=en

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Device(s)
    Kyocera Brigadier Dell Venue 8
    The OP said the phone is already setup to get apps from google but wanted an app store that doesn't require agreeing to a bunch of terms. Thats why I listed f-droid since its all open source apps.

Quote Originally Posted by enine View Post
    The OP said the phone is already setup to get apps from google but wanted an app store that doesn't require agreeing to a bunch of terms. Thats why I listed f-droid since its all open source apps.
    But don't you think that its also going to ask bunch of those permissions and getting an application from third part sites other than PlayStore carries to much risk, I would say @OP might get exposed to malicious code !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies