Hey you guys. How can I download documents to my phone from a website? Opening the documents is not the issue. I am trying to download powerpoint and Word documents from my school website but when I luck on the link to download/open the file nothing happens. Sometimes another tab opens and directs me to a blank page where I can do nothing but most of the time nothing happens at all no matter how many times or ways I try to open the link. I have tried using multiple different browsers both using mobile and desktop mode. I have even tried using the school app. (If it helps or anyone is familiar with it, our school uses Moodle) . If anyone knows how I cam resolve this issue please help. My laptop is broken so I have been trying to use my phone to obtain the notes for my classes. Also, this is my first.post so I apologize for the length and if.there are any screw ups

- - - Updated - - -

Hey you guys. How can I download documents to my phone from a website? Opening the documents is not the issue. I am trying to download powerpoint and Word documents from my school website but when I luck on the link to download/open the file nothing happens. Sometimes another tab opens and directs me to a blank page where I can do nothing but most of the time nothing happens at all no matter how many times or ways I try to open the link. I have tried using multiple different browsers both using mobile and desktop mode. I have even tried using the school app. (If it helps or anyone is familiar with it, our school uses Moodle) . If anyone knows how I cam resolve this issue please help. My laptop is broken so I have been trying to use my phone to obtain the notes for my classes. Also, this is my first.post so I apologize for the length and if.there are any screw ups