Urgent! Dreadfully need help! Lost Android Text Messages!

Hi all, I have been using Snapchat these days to chat with my friends so seems haven't been Real texting for long time. This morning I got a message from a VIP customer of his schedule to London next week. While I was about to dab on showing the text but what the hell!!! The phone crashed and rebooted automatically, not only my client's SMS but all messages stored on my phone vanished. No problem I can ask my client to send again his plan but what about the rest messages?! My brain stopped working at that exact moment.

I have been searching so hard for a solution to quick regain lost message from Android phone. Yes, forget to tell you that I am using Samsung GT-s5300. After reading and googling for ages, I find that "Myjad Android SMS Recovery" might be the most suitable tool for me at the moment.
    So now I need advice! Whoever has utilized this program before is very much welcomed to post a comment coz your opinion would be a HUGE contribution to me. Urgently need reply. Thank you millions in advanced.

As for what you can do to recover the SMS messages, all data is stored on the internal SD card, so any lost data recovery for android to should work.
    Try this to see if it works.

Last edited by SammyCharles; 12-30-2015 at 02:25 AM.

Accidentally or Mistakenly deleted text messages on your android mobile phone? No need to worry now! Samsung Recovery, a reliable and professionsl data recovery tool for Android, enable you recover lost or deleted messages .

Last edited by lsvolppgg; 03-03-2015 at 04:03 AM.

For lost data recovery, I think a third party tool can be helpful.
    I use one before. Cuz I did not backed up the lost text messages before, so I got a recovery tool from some forum,
    you can have a look at this one, text message recovery.
    And it is also helpful for android data recovery, you can recover lost contacts, photos and any other lost data.

Last edited by AnnieChow; 02-23-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Android Recovery Mac is designed to help Android users to recover deleted/lost messages from Android phones which includes Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, LG, Sony, HTC, Motorola, Huawei, OnePlus, AUSU and ZTE. Only with several clicks, it is available to recover deleted text messages,photos, videos, music, contacts, call logs and document files from Android phone.