Android App WANTED for Print PDF Files in Multiple-Pages-Per-Sheet

Hi,

I'd like to send a PDF via Google Cloud to my Home Printer. Unfortunately the PDF file saved in the folder /Downloads/ has to be converted to a 2-Pages-per-Sheet-PDF before sending it to my Network Printer.

Is there already such a PDF Android App available ? It would be very useful !!!

Best regards
    ubiquitin

root

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, HTC One M9
    Have you tried the official Adobe Reader app? It supports cloud print and should be able to handle 2-Pages-per-Sheet-PDF without issue.

--jeremy

Unfortunately it prints only two sheets per paper, but I need two pages per forderside and two pages on the backside of each paper. That means scaling the A4 pages down, so that there are A4=2 x A5.

As for myself, I have never tried official Adobe Reader app before. But I wonder have ever used some 3rd party PDF managers to help you print PDF files?

Best regards,
    Arron

Nothing worked ... Please let me know if someone knows a solution !!!

any solution?

ThinkFree Mobile Print

Last edited by mololo; 09-11-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mololo View Post
    ThinkFree Mobile Print
    Thank you a lot. When I have more money I may try it.

There is another app: SAMSUNG Mobile Print (free)

Yeah but works only with Samsung printers...
    Thinkfree works also with an OTG cable directly by USB to Android !!
    But I need badly to print 6-8 pages per sheet and Thinkfree does only 4 per sheet ((((

Hi Mololo, I have as wellno samsubg printer:

1.) Open PDF in Samsung Mobile Print
    2.) Send it to Google Cloud Print -> Device; N Up = 2
    3.) Wait a few sexonds and you get downloaded the new PDF to your android device (no color; just balck/white)
    4.) Print this new file with printer app of your choice e.g. Epson iPrint.

But only 4 up like I said.
    I need to print 6 up (6 pages per sheet)...

ubiquitin, you could use the free app WPS Office + PDF. It can print up to 16 pages per sheet. I also use the free app Happy2Print to print to my HP Officejet 5740 Wifi printer, this gives also a print preview.

Quote Originally Posted by arronlee View Post
    As for myself, I have never tried official Adobe Reader app before. But I wonder have ever used some 3rd party PDF converters to help you print PDF files?

Best regards,
    Arron
    Hi, Arron.
    Thanks for your nice sharing. I wonder does the toolkit you mentioned above offer free trial package for users to check. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Pan