Device(s)
    ADR 6300, Moto Droid

Market Update issues....

I have an HTC Incredible. A couple month ago I was using the market, when I suddenly closed. When I re-opened the new style market appeared. With this new market I seem to have a few issues with updates.

Sometimes, when I update an app, it will show me it was successfully installed, and tell me there is still an update, allow me to update again, and it will be the same version. Sometimes after I update an app, it will install successfully, tell me there is still an update, but only give me the option to open the app, and not update.

Maybe I should return to the old market....

Device(s)
    Samsung GT 10.1
    If you check back a day or two later does it still say you need the same update?

Device(s)
    ADR 6300, Moto Droid

Original Poster
    No because I usually have it straightened out in a few minutes. Today it happened again. Except this time even though the market said the update was successful, the old version was still installed. But it let me update again, and installed the new version this time.

In the case where it says there is an update, but there is only an open button, I can usually fix it if there is another app to update, and I can "update all", which seems to fix it.

Device(s)
    Motorola Triumph Android 2.2.2
    i use appbrain nicer layout and fewer issues than market.