See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Stolen Android

Angry Stolen Android

My tablet has been stolen Sunday morning. I have tried the ring option, and the location option. Will not locate my tablet. All day yesterday I tried to connect to a app to help me locate it. About 12:00 this early morning. I was able to see my tablet as an option to download the Andriod device finder- which I didn't download the right one? I figure the person who stole it knows I know they have it, so they are only connecting late at night when their parents are in bed. But being it let me download an app at 12:00 this morning- Does that mean someone was on it, and it was connected to the net?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandan1980 View Post
    My tablet has been stolen Sunday morning. I have tried the ring option, and the location option. Will not locate my tablet. All day yesterday I tried to connect to a app to help me locate it. About 12:00 this early morning. I was able to see my tablet as an option to download the Andriod device finder- which I didn't download the right one? I figure the person who stole it knows I know they have it, so they are only connecting late at night when their parents are in bed. But being it let me download an app at 12:00 this morning- Does that mean someone was on it, and it was connected to the net?
    Wrong forum, this is for discussion of Google Glass, but anyway...

Go to the Google Play store on your PC or another Android device, and search for Plan B. Have it installed on your device, and it will turn it on and send you its location. You can also wipe the device, or make it "scream", meaning play a loud noise.

1 members found this post helpful.

[QUOTE=sgosnell;4753]Wrong forum, this is for discussion of Google Glass, but anyway...

Go to the Google Play store on your PC or another Android device, and search for Plan B. Have it installed on your device, and it will turn it on and send you its location. You can also wipe the device, or make it "scream", meaning play a loud noise.[/QUOTE

What if it isn't charged?

- - - Updated - - -

What if it isn't charged?

- - - Updated - - -

Plan B isn't compatiable with my device? Is there any other apps?

If it isn't charged, then nobody can use it, obviously.

I don't know why Plan B wouldn't be compatible, but if it really isn't, then you need to search the play store for something that is. It's not rocket science, and without knowing more about your device, I have no idea what might work on it.