Oh.Damn phone.Are you kidding??Who can distinguish it

I wanna cry! Is it fake goods??

The day before yesterday, I bought a mobile phone, samsung S4.

When I charged it this morning . I accidentally opened the back cover,and saw the rear bearing "Wingtech".

Oh.I have no idea of "Wingtech" ,so I want to ask someone who know it , what is "Wingtech"? Why are there "Wingtech" logo??

Didn't I buy fake goods?

I feel so pity now!!!!

Do you mean your S4 have Wingtech logo on it? if so, you must have bought a fake. Even S4 OEMed by Wingtech, Samsung would not let them put logo on its cellphone.
    As far as i know, Wingtech has OEMed for Huawei, Xiaomi, and it's already a big OEM company in China. So there must someone pretend to be Wingtech then did some bad things.
    You should return the phone immediately.

Original Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaider View Post
    Do you mean your S4 have Wingtech logo on it? if so, you must have bought a fake. Even S4 OEMed by Wingtech, Samsung would not let them put logo on its cellphone.
    As far as i know, Wingtech has OEMed for Huawei, Xiaomi, and it's already a big OEM company in China. So there must someone pretend to be Wingtech then did some bad things.
    You should return the phone immediately.
    F U C K!!! It cost me $600.

But as you opinion:the Wingtech is a large company,and did it product fake goods??

And the quality of the phone is not bad!

I won't hear that my new call is fake goods!!!

I feel so sad .

Yeah, you got it.

Wingtech has OEM for Huawei, Xiaomi, such a company, they have no need to produce fake things, your phone impossibility made by Wingtech.
    Besides, China has a lot of Groupon clones, maybe your phone came from one of them.

I still advise you to return the phone as soon as possible.