Give me a 720p phone, wish it have 4-core!!

Though 8-core phone has been made, it's still too expensive for me. please recommend me some low price phone. no need for a good camera~

The first 1000 pcs of iWing WTD2 is presold at a price of 109.99 US dollars, the cheapest phone i've ever seen with the key components of MTK6582 4-core CPU and 1280x720p IPS screen.
    CPU: MTK6582, 4-core, 1.3Ghz
    GPU: OpenGL ES 2.0, Mali-400 MP2
    Screen: 5 inches, 1280x720 pixels, IPS, OGS Full-Lamination
    RAM: 1GB
    Nand Flash: 4GB, expandable to 32GB
    Camera: Back 8MP, front 2MP

This phone is made by Wingtech, the ODM of Hongmi, so the new Phone is almost a spatting image, except that there is a golden version.

The devices seems suit for me, but i never heard about iWing & Wingtech.

What does the phone really look like?

Do u have other brand phone to recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaider View Post
    The devices seems suit for me, but i never heard about iWing & Wingtech.

What does the phone really look like?

Do u have other brand phone to recommend?
    First, the Wingtech is a large OEM in China.It often produce phones for HUAWEI and XIAOMI. The quality is good!

And the phone looks like HONGMI. The phone hans a large display,Packing the aforesaid large display, the iWing shape reminds me of the HONGMI , though the handset lacks its slightly curved display thanks to its curved edges. And while the iWing looks like it has an edge-to-edge display like the LG G2.

On the top edge is the ubiquitous 3.5mm headphone jack, while the left and right sides house volume and power controls respectively. For charging the phone and and shuttling files between phone and PC there's a Micro-USB port on the View's bottom lip.

Do you have a image in you brain?

Quote Originally Posted by somnus View Post
    First, the Wingtech is a large OEM in China.It often produce phones for HUAWEI and XIAOMI. The quality is good!

And the phone looks like HONGMI. The phone hans a large display,Packing the aforesaid large display, the iWing shape reminds me of the HONGMI , though the handset lacks its slightly curved display thanks to its curved edges. And while the iWing looks like it has an edge-to-edge display like the LG G2.

On the top edge is the ubiquitous 3.5mm headphone jack, while the left and right sides house volume and power controls respectively. For charging the phone and and shuttling files between phone and PC there's a Micro-USB port on the View's bottom lip.

Do you have a image in you brain?
    Not really, but i understand u, besides, i have googled it, it's so similar to Hongmi, i will consider it, Thank you for your advice.

I found cubot x6 costs $189.99, according to some reviews, it does did a great job. so how could i choose? 8 core with only 1gb ram or Moto G instead?

I think Moto G is good one both for performance and price. Android Transfer is a right hand for anyone who spends on phones all day long. No matter who you are, a Android fans, a music loves, a app junky or a hyper- texter.
    Backup everything to PC with 1 click & retain 100% quality.

Last edited by deplsucell; 11-13-2014 at 10:16 AM.