【Free app】Best file transfer and manage tool

Hi,everyone !If your phone is the lack of a good file manager, try File Master.
    FileMaster is a powerful file transfer and manage tool. You can use it to transfer files between mobile devices, including Android and Apple devices. Its also a full-function file explorer, with user-friendly UI and simple operations.

google play:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ilemasterlocal

Powerful transfer function :
    ✓1. Send anything, including images, videos, music, documents and folders to other mobile devices.
    ✓2. Extremely fast speed, up to 3MB/second, 1 minute of time may allow you to transfer 120 pictures, 30 songs or 1 high-definition video.
    ✓3. Transfer through WiFi or self-created hotspot. No mobile data incurred.

Powerful file manage function :
    ✓1. Support all file manage functions, including copy, cut, paste, create, delete.
    ✓2. Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
    ✓3. Support Web Share, you can manage files with web-browser on the computer, no USB cable needed.
    ✓4. Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
    ✓5. Supports Dropbox, SkyDrive,Google Drive,Box and KuaiPan.
    ✓6. Text viewers and editors

Normally, I use ShareIt and Anyshare for transferring files. But you app seems effective to me. I will try this app and share my experience.

Well, I guess the best files manager comes preinstalling inside the device i.e the application manager that can be located over the settings>application manager and also if you are getting inbuilt application manager over you android system why to to your privacy at risk by giving control to some third party application !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

File transfer using wifi is very very slow on ES explorer, so I am using Total Commander where wifi file transfer is much faster, very useful when transferring large files like movie via wifi, very useful also when transferring files between the internal SD and external SD because of its dual pane, even on an small screen smartphone.

Device(s)
    Kyocera Brigadier Dell Venue 8
    I've been using foldersync for a while, just schedule a daily sync and let it run.

i am Using Shareit for transferring files or folders any how i ll try this app and share my views and experience.