See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Blog Entries

Device(s)
    Droidx, Xoom and Comcast MIFI Hotspot

looking 4 a theme

Looking for some way allows me to choose the colors on a website.
    And bright white screen with black text is very difficult for me to deal with,

Blog Entries

Device(s)

Original Poster
    The release of Android 4.0 for Xoom resolved this issue for me. There is a setting to flip the colors from Black on white to White on black. Way less glare on my eyes. :-)

oh would you like to share the link? i'm also interested

Also GoLauncher HD has a few high contrast themes available for tablets as well. I use the phone version and it is a wonderful shell.

1 members found this post helpful.

Blog Entries

Device(s)

Original Poster
    Thanks I Will take
    a look at it.

ah yes i saw golauncher's wallpapers, it's nice!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113TS
    I've got to second go launcher ... However, I should state ... Having tested (and am CURRENTLY using 1) both. I have to say, even on a tablet, The phone GoLauncher is better. Highly supported,easily themed, more effects and various settings. The tab version is like a lite-go launcher ... But it is HD and meant to fit larger screens. I've been using Dark iPhone theme ... Black or dark grey backgrounds with white icons and text ... Even with my brightness all the way down it is still easy to see. Makes it good for my own visibility and I can use it in a dark room and not feel that I am disturbing other people. ADW is another one, lightweight launcher ... Focuses on speed ... and some of the Go themes are compatible with it.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that"
    *-Douglas Adams-*