Red face Connecting between Two Moto G phones through FlashTransfer application failed.

hi All,

I'm new to this forum, I recently bought an moto g phone and i want to transfer songs, videos and files from my friend Phone(Moto G). I'm using flash transfer app for this. I'm unable to do connection between these two phones. but i'm able to connect with other phones like samsung, nexus and others. what may be issue ?

Regards
    Thiru N

FlashTransfer

I have connected my PC and mobile handset through Bluetooth. flashTransfer is something not known to me.

Original Poster
    Thanks for the reply
    It's an android application, using this app we can transfer vedio and audio files very fast between the phones.

Please publish the name of App which is able to use flash. Bluetooth is not very fast, for large files. Thanks.

Original Poster
    Flash Transfer is the name of application follow the link you will get info about the flash Transfer app. "http://www.garudacreations.com/2013125304-Flash+Transfer+faster+than+Bluetooth.+Swipe+And+Sh are+App+-+Android+Flash+Transfer+Apk+For+Andriod+download.h tml#sthash.qxdB3oqJ.dpbs".