Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113TS

Streaming TV to tablet.

I have a Samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 (Wi-Fi only model) and a Samsung 3200 model smart tv, I can easily stream my tablets media feed to the TV with allshare,Samsung link, or even the Samsung TV app... But I want to know if there is a way to view the TVs content on my tablet. For example, if I am watching 'American Idol' on TV and have to poop, being able to take my galaxy with me to the potty and continue watching while I do what I do.
    I can't find anything online about doing it that way, only from tab to TV. Thanks for anything you can offer.

*note:I don't watch American Idol *
    A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that"
    *-Douglas Adams-*

Is it the same with streaming PC games to android devices? I wanna know how to stream games from my PC to my jxd s7800b.

I've bought my JXD s7800b from jxdofficial.com, and i love playing retro emulator games on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hevithan View Post
    I have a Samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 (Wi-Fi only model) and a Samsung 3200 model smart tv, I can easily stream my tablets media feed to the TV with allshare,Samsung link, or even the Samsung TV app... But I want to know if there is a way to view the TVs content on my tablet. For example, if I am watching 'American Idol' on TV and have to poop, being able to take my galaxy with me to the potty and continue watching while I do what I do.
    I can't find anything online about doing it that way, only from tab to TV. Thanks for anything you can offer.

*note:I don't watch American Idol *
    Well, ofcourse you can do make sure you are connected with Wi-Fi network of your home and can watch those tv shows online !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies