Recover deleted contacts on Galaxy S5

I gave my smartphone to my little boy to let him play games on it. After that, I found out a few contacts were deleted without notice. Some of the deleted contacts are very important for me. I am wondering is there any way to get these contacts back?

Thanks in advance.

1st at all..try to off the phone..turn it back after 15-20sec.. see if it fix or no. other option.. -try to see if u got save the contact to the sim card.. if u got save there..try to restore back.. -try to see if u got back up the phone on the memory or not..

1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer
    Before doing anything else, install and launch it on the computer. Then connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer with a USB cable. After running the program, you'll get the main interface below. Your device will be detected immediately.
    2 Enable USB debugging
    3 Analyze and scan your Samsung Galaxy
    4 Preview and recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy

Last edited by BoBoks; 05-14-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoks View Post
    1st at all..try to off the phone..turn it back after 15-20sec.. see if it fix or no. other option.. -try to see if u got save the contact to the sim card.. if u got save there..try to restore back.. -try to see if u got back up the phone on the memory or not..

Other than this, try to check your old messages and see if the numbers are there. If not, go check the history of messages if there are any as well.

To recover lost Samsung contacts easily and without any lose, you may need an android data recovery app to help, try Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery.

Last edited by lisaab; 07-30-2014 at 11:25 PM.

How to recover deleted contacts from galaxy s5?Maybe you need some software to solve it.
    Actually, there is some third part tool to regain deleted contacts from samsung galaxy s5. Coolmuster Samsung Recovery is one of the efficient program. You can have a try. Not only text messages, but also contacts, pictures, music, video can it gets back again.
    Easy way to retrieve deleted contacts list from samsung galaxy s3/s4/s5

Last edited by Wmarggy; 11-14-2014 at 03:56 AM. Reason: change something

Try to recover from your gmail. If can't then rely on softwares:
    connect your phone to computer
    root cell phone
    run the program
    scan and preview files
    recover

Recover deleted contacts on Galaxy S5 with a software

Last edited by Werfkjl; 11-16-2014 at 09:32 PM.

If you have ever had to perform a hard reset, or even lost or broken your Samsung smartphone, or accidentally deleted the whole contacts list when you were cleaning up your Samsung Galaxy S6, you may know the frustration of losing your important contact list. Now you may ask is it possible to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 without a backup before?

Yes, thanks to the Samsung contacts recovery software - Android contacts recovery, which allows you to directly scan your Samsung device and recover deleted contacts from it, as well as messages, photos and video and also recover deleted files from Android internal memory.

This program applies to all currently popular Samsung Galaxy smartphones:
    Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 5/4, Samsung Galaxy A9/A7/A5, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Epic, Samsung Galaxy Grand, etc.

Note: Prevent to update anything once you find that your Android data was lost. Because data update is likely to overwrite your Android data, to prevent Android date from being overwritten, just stop operating and just find an excellent Android data recovering tool to help yourself out.

Once your Android data was lost, remember not to operate your Android phone or update anything. Otherwise, your backup file will be overwritten and what you deleted accidentally can not be extracted back any longer.

It is impossible to recovery message without backup, so, you need to ask for some data recovery company to do that, but I just tested MobiKin Android Data Recovery tool, it may help you. Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung Galaxy Note

Last edited by Xkoiul; 01-23-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Well, don't be desperate to recover data from Samsung Galaxy with the help of Coolmuster Android Data Recovery. No matter lost messages, contacts, photos or videos, you can easily scan them out and check any one you want back to recover. Now, follow the easy-guide carefully to recover your lost data from Samsung Galaxy.