Separation Anxiety

I'm curious as to why this forum is not broken down into handsets, or at least models... Razr, Moto G, Moto X, etc. Would make more sense and would be easier to find answers for your phone.

root

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, HTC One M9
    Thanks for the feedback. At our current participation levels, I think the manufacturer level makes the most sense. As the forum grows it's likely we'll break things down further.

--jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. At our current participation levels, I think the manufacturer level makes the most sense. As the forum grows it's likely we'll break things down further.

--jeremy
    I understand your feeling that way. It will make for a lot harder work in the future, as more users will have to be scanning more fora. Unless you don't expect this one to make it, or you don't have any users with Motorola phones besides me, it would make more sense to me to do it before you're interrupting a LOT of users to make changes rather than a few. Just my $0.02.

root

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, HTC One M9
    We learned from LQ that creating a lot of empty fora for classification sake actually hurts participation. The site search here is quite good, the site supports tagging for individual phones and mass moving threads (if necessary) isn't an issue. We absolutely expect AQ to "make it".

--jeremy