Removing the antennas for privac

Want to buy a smartphone to be used as a PIM only, or mainly. Like Palm devices of the late 90's.

What are some good smartphones that have removable antennas inside for telephony, wifi and bluetooth?

Ideally ones where there is little wire left after each antenna is removed so it will never connect no matter how strong the 3G or wifi signal?
    Last edited by Ulysses_; 06-12-2014 at 04:36 AM.

The few antennae I've seen were pcb mounted items, not something easily clipped off, though I'm sure there is much variety.

Would it be sufficient just to keep the unit in airplane mode all the time?

Where's the proper place to ask for a suitable smartphone for this purpose? If you've seen smartphone pcb's then you know some forums where others like you take part?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses_ View Post
    Where's the proper place to ask for a suitable smartphone for this purpose? If you've seen smartphone pcb's then you know some forums where others like you take part?
    I wish I had a good answer for you. What I've seen are some take-aparts of phones at edn.com, an electronics magazine website. I also think maybe hackaday.com has had an occasional project involving phones (but I don't remember for sure). Neither of those are exactly forums and may not get you what you want. Sorry that's not more help.