See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

LinuxQuestions.org App

Does anyone have problems with the notifications part of this app? It seems like only friends and up work. Any notification section below that don't work for me.

root

Device(s)
    Galaxy S III, Nexus 5
    You can expect a new release with many big fixes in the near future, but keep in mind that many of the "notifications" in the android app are not meant to be actionable at this time. Thanks for the feedback. If you have any other questions about the LQ or AQ app, let us know.

--jeremy

Ah thanks for that clarification. I try not to be a douche who downloads an app, finds something wrong with it and uninstalls it giving it a bad mark.

W/r/t questions: Is there any chance you guys will allow for a combined app? (One app to bring them all and in the darkness bind them... sorry couldn't help the joke). I'd probably end up using AQ more frequently if I didn't have to have two apps for the two forums, especially since they're the same people running both and my login works on both sites...

Thanks again for the explanation.

root

Device(s)
    Galaxy S III, Nexus 5
    While we don't have any definitive plans to make a single app that allows you to post across The Questions Network at this time, once we have the individual apps at a point that we are happy with them it's certainly something we'll explore.

--jeremy

One last question: Is the source to them freely available?

root

Device(s)
    Galaxy S III, Nexus 5
    Unfortunately, not at this time. We use a third party source for the native apps and they do not make the source available.

--jeremy

1 members found this post helpful.