Help needed: how to setup and build an android application

how to setup and build an android application?

I need a simple way to setup and write an android application

Well, in order to make an app development successful a number of factors needed to be considered like you need to have proper information on what are the steps professional follows with the app development, what are the proper ways to promote and app etc.... I remembered writing a post check our post over "How a successful mobile app development takes place"

hi peter,

I didn't ask how to make a good app, but only need to do my first Android app. The problem is how I can write android app. I tried android studio, but not good for use

Quote Originally Posted by xlu2000 View Post
    hi peter,

I didn't ask how to make a good app, but only need to do my first Android app. The problem is how I can write android app. I tried android studio, but not good for use
    Are you trying to write app over the android device ? I guess this is why Android Studio is used for ?? please be a little more clearer !

Those who don't know how to create an android application, firstly they must install eclipse ide with android. Apart from this you can read the respective eBooks and follow android forums.

Quote Originally Posted by luciekruger View Post
    Those who don't know how to create an android application, firstly they must install eclipse ide with android. Apart from this you can read the respective eBooks and follow android forums.
    Well, @luciekruger I would say that it would be much more helpful if you have posted links to those ebooks available. It would be a dded advantage over your post !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies