Is it possible to build android os?if it possible how?

Hello,
    I am new to this site.i want to know that is it possible to build android os?I am very intrested building os's using source code.ex:I build LFS and BLFS.so I want to know same as LFS can I build my own android os?please give me valuble suggestions.Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by sainadh View Post
    Hello,
    I am new to this site.i want to know that is it possible to build android os?I am very intrested building os's using source code.ex:I build LFS and BLFS.so I want to know same as LFS can I build my own android os?please give me valuble suggestions.Thanks in advance.
    Yes, its possible to develop Android OS, what you need to do is get the source code of the Android downloaded from Google developer section and you are good to go with the development of the a new Android OS , which you could just named anything and the best thing about it's you don't need to pay any royalty any of them because the source code for Android is freely available for download. What you are going to require is you should be comfortable with handling the code and you are good to go !

You can hire a good mobile app development company to do all the work you need. Also, outsourcing development part will help you to cut the costs, as well as time.

Last edited by welldzen; 04-20-2017 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by welldzen View Post
    You can hire a good mobile app development company to do all the work you need. Also, outsourcing development part will help you to cut the costs, as well as time.
    Well, that's also another good option to move forward with !!

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies