how to make iOS emoji appear in colour on android?

Hello,

I have a HTC One X with android 4.2.2. and my problem is that the emoji that iphone users use are always black for me. i have been told that android 4.4 kitkat has the colored emoji. so i was wondering how i could get let the emoji appear in color in every app that i use. is there any way to do it without rooting? because i am a little afraid that something would go wrong if i root my phone. and that i cant use my phone anymore. and i like how my phone works now. so i was hoping that there is a other way to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by millioncookies View Post
    Hello,

I have a HTC One X with android 4.2.2. and my problem is that the emoji that iphone users use are always black for me. i have been told that android 4.4 kitkat has the colored emoji. so i was wondering how i could get let the emoji appear in color in every app that i use. is there any way to do it without rooting? because i am a little afraid that something would go wrong if i root my phone. and that i cant use my phone anymore. and i like how my phone works now. so i was hoping that there is a other way to get it?
    Well, you can do that by installing third party keyboard app like SwiftKey head out over the store and get the SwiftKey downloaded I am sure emoji over it is good enough to get you glued. I don't think you could make the stock emojis appear in colors so installing other third party keyboard app is surely going to work out for you !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Carlos View Post
    Well, you can do that by installing third party keyboard app like SwiftKey head out over the store and get the SwiftKey downloaded I am sure emoji over it is good enough to get you glued. I don't think you could make the stock emojis appear in colors so installing other third party keyboard app is surely going to work out for you !
    i know what you mean. but thats not really going to help me. i will probably have to root my device in able to see colored emoji everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by millioncookies View Post
    i know what you mean. but thats not really going to help me. i will probably have to root my device in able to see colored emoji everywhere
    Well, that could be the way out but still after rooting your device you will still use some third party apps to modify your current keyboard emojis, and I was thinking maybe it can help you out ! Anyway I guess you have made up you mind, all the best !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

There are special applications that allow you to get iOS emoticons to android device. I work for android and iphone app design company, so we design such apps.

Quote Originally Posted by Poline View Post
    There are special applications that allow you to get iOS emoticons to android device. I work for android and iphone app design company, so we design such apps.
    Well, @Poline tell me how that's going to help @OP I can bet on that he is not looking forward for someone who can develop an app.... I would advise you to think a little before pasting link as there's not need for this one. There's a signature panel available over the if you want to promote yourself you can use that please don't put irrelevant links like this one over here !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Thanks for help and comment