jailbreak Samsung galaxy 7 inch tablet with 4.4.2 KitKat

Is there a generic rooted apk perhaps jellybean that I can put on the tablet that will install as root and run? Vroot, towelroot kingo etc have all failed. It will not write the SD card.

Quote Originally Posted by mdlinuxwolf View Post
    Is there a generic rooted apk perhaps jellybean that I can put on the tablet that will install as root and run? Vroot, towelroot kingo etc have all failed. It will not write the SD card.
    Nope I don't think that there's any available !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

I found a possible fix for this. I tried formatting the micro SD card in G-parted in my computer in various formats. Strangely enough, exFAT seems to allow my camera to write pictures to the card. I'm downloading data from my old playbook tablet to the new one & I had the option to save to the SD card in the menu. I had to go to work before the transfer was completed.

The point is that if the tablet formats the card, it will only assign read rights and nothing else.

Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by mdlinuxwolf View Post
    I found a possible fix for this. I tried formatting the micro SD card in G-parted in my computer in various formats. Strangely enough, exFAT seems to allow my camera to write pictures to the card. I'm downloading data from my old playbook tablet to the new one & I had the option to save to the SD card in the menu. I had to go to work before the transfer was completed.

The point is that if the tablet formats the card, it will only assign read rights and nothing else.

Stay tuned.
    Yes I am keeping my fingers crossed would be looking for more i.e. what has came up for you !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies