Thread: voice input

voice input

I don't have a microphone key on my text input virtual keyboard. I had one on my Galaxy 7, but, my G2 stock keyboard doesn't have a voice input option, so I cannot dictate emails or text messages or browser URLs. it taxes my patience to wade through feature lists on alternate keyboards on Play Store.
    Android 4.4.2 on LG VS980... Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by coffeebug View Post
    I don't have a microphone key on my text input virtual keyboard. I had one on my Galaxy 7, but, my G2 stock keyboard doesn't have a voice input option, so I cannot dictate emails or text messages or browser URLs. it taxes my patience to wade through feature lists on alternate keyboards on Play Store.
    Android 4.4.2 on LG VS980... Thanks,
    Try installing SwiftKeyboard application from the Google PlayStore, it has voice input option available over the KeyBoard, that can be use to dictate over the text messages !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Thanks. Turns out the mic input was available by long-pressing the handwriting button, if enabled by Google Voice Typing under Language and Input (part of Settings) I will try the SwiftKeyboard too.

Would like to buy just the LG VS980 you are happy with your phone?

Quote Originally Posted by coffeebug View Post
    Thanks. Turns out the mic input was available by long-pressing the handwriting button, if enabled by Google Voice Typing under Language and Input (part of Settings) I will try the SwiftKeyboard too.
    Well, that's great that you have sorted your thing out on your own ! And yes give Swift Keyboard a try as it way more cool that other stock Keyboard apps, I am sure you are going to like it !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies