See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how to recover deleted msgs in android phone

Hi,

I am using xolo q900s unfortunately I deleted important messages in my phone, now I want to recover them so friends please suggest me proper way how to recover them is there any software or app? for my issue. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_cj View Post
    Hi,

I am using xolo q900s unfortunately I deleted important messages in my phone, now I want to recover them so friends please suggest me proper way how to recover them is there any software or app? for my issue. Thanks in advance.
    There are a number of tools available which can do that for you try using CoolMuster Android SMS Recovery Software over your PC and it will work out for you !

1 members found this post helpful.
    Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Carlos View Post
    There are a number of tools available which can do that for you try using CoolMuster Android SMS Recovery Software over your PC and it will work out for you !
    it asking to buy a product,I searched in google and download "wonder share Dr.phone for android softwere" it didn't working me so I posted a this thread.

it asking to buy a product,I searched in google and download "wonder share Dr.phone for android softwere" it didn't working me so I posted a this thread.
    Okay, you are looking for a free one to do that for you then you can try using the free version of Android Recovery

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    Okay, you are looking for a free one to do that for you then you can try using the free version of Android Recovery
    sorry,I already told that in the previous post I alredy used that software but no solution.

sorry,I already told that in the previous post I alredy used that software but no solution.
    Hey Carl_cj I guess you are talking about "wonder share Dr.phone for android softwere"" and I have mentioned something different its Android Data Recovery!

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    Hey Carl_cj I guess you are talking about "wonder share Dr.phone for android softwere"" and I have mentioned something different its Android Data Recovery!
    ya,but when download finish I try to install it,it says "you already installed dr.phone wondershare android recovery softwere on this computer are you sure to install it againg"that's why I told you I already installed that softwere I think android recovery softwere owned by wondershare company.

ya,but when download finish I try to install it,it says "you already installed dr.phone wondershare android recovery softwere on this computer are you sure to install it againg"that's why I told you I already installed that softwere I think android recovery softwere owned by wondershare company.
    Well, that's weird give me sometime I will try getting back to you tomorrow with the solution !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    Well, that's weird give me sometime I will try getting back to you tomorrow with the solution !
    Thanks peter_carlos.I am aslo try to find recovery softwere.

Thanks peter_carlos.I am aslo try to find recovery softwere.
    Well, carl I have tried looking for some other software apps that could help you out with the recovery of SMSes but I am afraid but I couldn't find any better solution other than Android Data Recovery even I have tried checking the same over my tab2 and seems to be working fine with my device. So, I guess it should be working for you, now I doubt that you are now too late with the recovery as that location is overwritten by something else as I remembered over the previous thread I was have advise you to update the device ROM to KitKat and if you have lost your SMS'es that time and you keep installing some other launcher apps to make your device ....... which may results that the place where your sms stored are overwritten.

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    Well, carl I have tried looking for some other software apps that could help you out with the recovery of SMSes but I am afraid but I couldn't find any better solution other than Android Data Recovery even I have tried checking the same over my tab2 and seems to be working fine with my device. So, I guess it should be working for you, now I doubt that you are now too late with the recovery as that location is overwritten by something else as I remembered over the previous thread I was have advise you to update the device ROM to KitKat and if you have lost your SMS'es that time and you keep installing some other launcher apps to make your device ....... which may results that the place where your sms stored are overwritten.
    yes,your absolutely correct during update time i lost my important messages.so what you said it is impossible to get back my messages?
    well thanks for your interesting and spending time on my post.

yes,your absolutely correct during update time i lost my important messages.so what you said it is impossible to get back my messages?
    well thanks for your interesting and spending time on my post.
    Well, you said you tried using Dr. Wonderfone share and android data recovery and they can't help you out with it means the chances of getting those back is very likely ! I have tried talking about it with other team mates they said it's the best to offer a user with !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    That software doesn't recognized my device,I followed all the rules that given to recognize my device but still that is not recognized my phone.I tried lot of times but no use. So I forget about this.

That software doesn't recognized my device,I followed all the rules that given to recognize my device but still that is not recognized my phone.I tried lot of times but no use. So I forget about this.
    Okay, we will do one thing let us follow all the steps again head over this page and follow the step by step procedure, one more thing also make sure you have installed all the device drivers installed over your device.

http://www.wondershare.com/data-reco...ery-guide.html

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

If you're looking to recover android mobile phone sms and contacts.Android Data Recovery software is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers all solutions for all serious android mobile phone users.
    How to recover lost sms from android
    How to regain lost files from android

Last edited by Wdkeenn; 01-08-2015 at 08:45 PM.