why Samsung android different than the other andoid phones

Helo,

my friend had a Samsung android phone it is looking like a branded phone than my android phone not only my android but other my friend phone looking like just normal android phone(china) but Samsung phone is very efficiency in way of it's functionality.any ideas about this issue will be appreciate.
    Last edited by Carl_cj; 11-13-2014 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_cj View Post
    Helo,

my friend had a Samsung android phone it is looking like a branded phone than my android phone not only my android but other my friend phone looking like just normal android phone(china) but Samsung phone is very efficiency in way of it's functionality.any ideas about this issue will be appreciate.
    Well, my friend its because samsung isn't loading their device with pure Android its the modified version of Android i.e. Samsung Called it TouchWiz.

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Carlos View Post
    Well, my friend its because samsung isn't loading their device with pure Android its the modified version of Android i.e. Samsung Called it TouchWiz.
    i think that's why Samsung mobiles sometimes goes slow in it's performance right?
    now a days Samsung got more users similarly android os is more popular over Samsung mobiles only.can i install TouchWiz on any other company mobile?

i think that's why Samsung mobiles sometimes goes slow in it's performance right?
    now a days Samsung got more users similarly android os is more popular over Samsung mobiles only.can i install TouchWiz on any other company mobile?
    Yes you are correct that is the reason why Samsung mobile are slow with updates as well as performance because of the bloatware loaded over the device. And nope TouchWiz can't be be install on any other company mobile they needs to be ported in order to do so, but what you can do is there are TouchWiz launchers available which would give you the look of touchwiz !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    Yes you are correct that is the reason why Samsung mobile are slow with updates as well as performance because of the bloatware loaded over the device. And nope TouchWiz can't be be install on any other company mobile they needs to be ported in order to do so, but what you can do is there are TouchWiz launchers available which would give you the look of touchwiz !
    yes,yesterday i installed Touchwiz launcher and themes which is releted to TouchWiz.i little bit happy to use TouchWiz and thanks for you given valuble information regarding the samsung company softwere.

yes,yesterday i installed Touchwiz launcher and themes which is releted to TouchWiz.i little bit happy to use TouchWiz and thanks for you given valuble information regarding the samsung company softwere.
    Thanks again ! Carl_cj would be looking forward to hear more from you over forum ! Have a nice day.

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    android OS is free downloaded OS among all other mobile OS right?

android OS is free downloaded OS among all other mobile OS right?
    Yes, you are right Android source can be download for free, i.e. there's no requirement of license and all, what you need to be aware of is you must know how to handle code and you are good to go in creating your own version of Android !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    Yes, you are right Android source can be download for free, i.e. there's no requirement of license and all, what you need to be aware of is you must know how to handle code and you are good to go in creating your own version of Android !
    so,many company's save their price to buy a os and similarly now a days most of the peoples like android as there phone os so that android phones comes a lowest rate otherthan samsung mobiles add a Touchwiz to their mobiles so samsung company sale their mobiles at high rate than other company mobiles right?

so,many company's save their price to buy a os and similarly now a days most of the peoples like android as there phone os so that android phones comes a lowest rate otherthan samsung mobiles add a Touchwiz to their mobiles so samsung company sale their mobiles at high rate than other company mobiles right?
    We can say that, but it's not totally correct at all ! Look it all started for Samsung with the Android, they customise android and people started liking it even I was also the one who get crazy over samsung because the features they add like SmartStay, they are the first one to bring out the concept of muti-tasking over Android devices I am sure you must have remember that before the launch of 4.3 version of Android samsung is already providing multitasking capabilities over their tab line of devices, so for samsung its was like bingo now let us start adding more and more features they keep adding more and more over their new devices and where they are going wrong is forgetting older devices more features over the TouchWiz means more powerful device is needed and they keep on increasing the specs again and again, and this results increasing of the price and I guess now you are aware that things for Samsung started going wrong they have loose quite larger number of market share..... and now they are planning to work from scratch over their Android devices.

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    We can say that, but it's not totally correct at all ! Look it all started for Samsung with the Android, they customise android and people started liking it even I was also the one who get crazy over samsung because the features they add like SmartStay, they are the first one to bring out the concept of muti-tasking over Android devices I am sure you must have remember that before the launch of 4.3 version of Android samsung is already providing multitasking capabilities over their tab line of devices, so for samsung its was like bingo now let us start adding more and more features they keep adding more and more over their new devices and where they are going wrong is forgetting older devices more features over the TouchWiz means more powerful device is needed and they keep on increasing the specs again and again, and this results increasing of the price and I guess now you are aware that things for Samsung started going wrong they have loose quite larger number of market share..... and now they are planning to work from scratch over their Android devices.

i am appreciating you for a deep explanation about my question and i have a another question for you HTC is a one of the popular branded phone but they also releasing android phones then what is the difference between branded mobiles and unbranded mobiles both are releasing same android version people think how is "it is better to buy a unbranded mobile why because branded and unbranded mobile company's release their products same version of android".so all android mobiles supported ".apk".of course branded mobiles modified their android version but now a days many people liking Samsung,micromax,xolo etc...in my opinion some of the branded mobile company's failed to catch a what user want.and it is true as you said android is more popular over the Samsung mobiles only.

i am appreciating you for a deep explanation about my question and i have a another question for you HTC is a one of the popular branded phone but they also releasing android phones then what is the difference between branded mobiles and unbranded mobiles both are releasing same android version people think how is "it is better to buy a unbranded mobile why because branded and unbranded mobile company's release their products same version of android".so all android mobiles supported ".apk".of course branded mobiles modified their android version but now a days many people liking Samsung,micromax,xolo etc...in my opinion some of the branded mobile company's failed to catch a what user want.and it is true as you said android is more popular over the Samsung mobiles only.
    Well, I would say the major difference branded and unbranded devices are the updates, looks HTC is a branded company so what they promised is updates, which I don't think you are going to get with unbranded devices. And also think it like this suppose Google sells a device from $10 wile some xyz unbranded company sells the same device for $4 so what do you think about it where they are cutting the cost down ?? I would say they have cut the cost down with putting less powerful battery, IC's, updates, quality and all ! So, with a branded device you can be sure that you can enjoy your device for long time while same with unbranded devices isn't possible at all !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies