my LINUX system not recognize my android phone when connected as usb device

Helo,

i am using Linux system when i connected my android device to my pc not it not recognize(can't display sd card and my internal storage information)when i select camera option on my device my PC displays as "android" but i can't copy files pc to my device why this happens?please help me.Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_cj View Post
    Helo,

i am using Linux system when i connected my android device to my pc not it not recognize(can't display sd card and my internal storage information)when i select camera option on my device my PC displays as "android" but i can't copy files pc to my device why this happens?please help me.Thanks in advance.
    Hello again,
    You may want to check if you have installed all the device drivers, so your PC would recognize your Android device !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Original Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Carlos View Post
    Hello again,
    You may want to check if you have installed all the device drivers, so your PC would recognize your Android device !
    Hello perer_carlos,

could you please tell me how to check that?

Device(s)
    Kyocera Brigadier Dell Venue 8
    Linux typically doesn't require drivers. What distro and Android OS?
    The newer Android OS removed the usb storage and only supports camera or mtp. Some distros depending on age didn't ship with MTP.

Original Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by enine View Post
    Linux typically doesn't require drivers. What distro and Android OS?
    The newer Android OS removed the usb storage and only supports camera or mtp. Some distros depending on age didn't ship with MTP.
    I am using slack ware 14.1 and my android version is 4.4.2 kitkat.when I select camera option in my phone it shows only my internal storage.