Does Samsung Galaxy S5 have a function that we can hide our pics?

Hi guys so I just downloaded this app-master-lock&boost thing it says it can hide my pictures and Facebook...but after i click 'hide', I donít know if my pictures are actually locked or hidden, so does the device itself have that function? by the way im using Samsung Galaxy s5 i dont know if there's anything wrong about the phone, first time using a Samsung by the way. Can you guys do that with other Samsung?

Thanks a lot~~~

Quote Originally Posted by brianhast View Post
    Hi guys so I just downloaded this app-master-lock&boost thing it says it can hide my pictures and Facebook...but after i click 'hide', I don’t know if my pictures are actually locked or hidden, so does the device itself have that function? by the way im using Samsung Galaxy s5 i dont know if there's anything wrong about the phone, first time using a Samsung by the way. Can you guys do that with other Samsung?

Thanks a lot~~~
    Well, I don't know much about the app you are using but I would say if the application is working fine and pictures get hidden then it shouldn't shown up over the gallery. So, I would say you can try checking it out, by having your eyes over the Gallery ! Anyway what I use to hide my pictures is an app name "Hide it Pro" available for free over the store, so you can check that one out if you would like !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies