How to Recover Deleted Contacts on Samsung Galaxy S5

"I mistakenly deleted my Samsung Galaxy S5 Contacts, they are very important! These messages contain a lot of important business information, is there any way to get it back without a backup? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!"

Messages loss accidents. And many Samsung Galaxy users are eager to restore our deleted Contacts, because we will clean up useless messages regularly, and sometimes we do not do backup. How can we do? In fact, the accidental deletion of information is not really disappear unrecoverable, it is still in the phone, but we can not see, you can quickly restore the data through a professional recovery tool.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Data Recovery allow you to retrieve Deleted Contacts from phone memory or SIM Card.And which support many Android devices such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG and Sony.

Steps to recover your deleted samsung SMS

Step 1. Connect Android Phone to PC
    Step 2. Enter USB Debugging
    1)For Android 2.3 or earlier: tap "Settings" > click "Applications" > click "Development" > check "USB debugging"
    2)For Android 3.0 to 4.1: tap "Settings" > click "Developer options" > check "USB debugging"
    3)For Android 4.2 or newer: tap "Settings" > click "About Phone" > tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" > Back to "Settings" > click "Developer options" > check "USB debugging".

Step 3.Analyze your Android phone
    Step 4. Scan and recover deleted Contacts on Android

Read More:
    How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5

I would say if your device is rooted then what you can do is get the undeleted application installed over your device and scan for the data you want to recover all done ! I think its way more easy than moving forward with something else .

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Sunkyhang View Post
    Samsung Data Recovery is specially designed to recover all data including photos, contacts, text messages, music and more on all Samsung devices. It supports all Samsung phones and tablets running Android Lollipop and newer, Android 4.4, even Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4.More about Samsung Data Recovery powered by Tenorshare.
    Samsung devices running Lollipop ??? I don't think Samsung has seeded the Lollipop update for their devices ! Werid anyway I have just tried putting up another alternative and seems like you have..... :P

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Samsung Contacts Recovery can help you directly scan and recover SMS, contacts, photos & video from samsung phones.After connected to the Android phone to computer,it can scan your device automatically,you can recover contacts from samsung Android devices.

Last edited by Xkykerllyy; 01-04-2015 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks a lot for sharing such a useful post. I have brought a Samsung Galaxy S5. I hope your post will help me. Do you have any idea about Lolipop update of Samsung Galaxy S5?

Quote Originally Posted by Hopesnb View Post
    Thanks a lot for sharing such a useful post. I have brought a Samsung Galaxy S5. I hope your post will help me. Do you have any idea about Lolipop update of Samsung Galaxy S5?
    No worries at all ! Also next times instead of posting a thanks post over here what you can do is you can tap over the yes button available in the extreme right side of the screen saying "Did you find this post helpful? Yes" !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

In fact, the deleted contact still exist on your samsung phone.
    Samsung contact recovery tool can help you to restore them.
    Click here.

Last edited by Anastasia11; 06-10-2015 at 06:56 AM.

We need have teh habit to backup contacts. For Samsung users, one way is to use gmail, the other one is to use Samsung Kies. If you don't have backups, the you need rely on Samsung data recovery tools. I recommend MobiKin Doctor for Android. https://vimeo.com/132304173

Last edited by Xkoiul; 12-09-2015 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks for the suggestion. It finally recovered my contacts, media files.

If you have ever had to perform a hard reset, or even lost or broken your Samsung smartphone, or accidentally deleted the whole contacts list when you were cleaning up your Samsung Galaxy S6, you may know the frustration of losing your important contact list. Now you may ask is it possible to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 without a backup before?

Yes, thanks to the Samsung contacts recovery software - Android contacts recovery, which allows you to directly scan your Samsung device and recover deleted contacts from it, as well as messages, photos and video and also recover deleted files from Android internal memory.

This program applies to all currently popular Samsung Galaxy smartphones:
    Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 5/4, Samsung Galaxy A9/A7/A5, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Epic, Samsung Galaxy Grand, etc.

Note: Prevent to update anything once you find that your Android data was lost. Because data update is likely to overwrite your Android data, to prevent Android date from being overwritten, just stop operating and just find an excellent Android data recovering tool to help yourself out.

Once your Android data was lost, remember not to operate your Android phone or update anything. Otherwise, your backup file will be overwritten and what you deleted accidentally can not be extracted back any longer.

It's quite possible to recover deleted contacts android if you use a data recovery app to help immediately. By the way, you need to root your phone to restore lost sms and contacts

http://deantom.blogspot.com/2014/09/how-to-transfer-samsung-phone-files-to.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bs69Rf3zQY&feature=youtu.be