See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Device(s)
    LG G3, Nexus 7

Question Lollipop Update Problem

I've received my 5.0 update on my Nexus 7. It ran poorly so I did a factory reset as advised. It's still slow and sometimes closes an app while I'm working in it. My Nexus is one of the original 2012 versions. do I need a new tablet to run Lollipop correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Getten View Post
    I've received my 5.0 update on my Nexus 7. It ran poorly so I did a factory reset as advised. It's still slow and sometimes closes an app while I'm working in it. My Nexus is one of the original 2012 versions. do I need a new tablet to run Lollipop correctly?
    No you don't need a new tablet to run lollipop actually the problem is Lollipop ROM it has just a number of bugs I would say wait a bit more while for the bug fix update to arrive and you will be going good !

1 members found this post helpful.
    Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Device(s)
    LG G3, Nexus 7

Original Poster
    Thanks much. One thing I noticed that made me smile, the one app that closes after I am working in it for about 10 minutes is Facebook! I found that especially interesting. Google+ works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Getten View Post
    Thanks much. One thing I noticed that made me smile, the one app that closes after I am working in it for about 10 minutes is Facebook! I found that especially interesting. Google+ works just fine.
    Great ! Good to know that things have sorted out for you and you've got a smile over your face

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies