Is there any app to record whatsapp messages on android phones?

Hi, I'm new here, my name is jason. I need help.
    Is there any app to record whatsapp messages on android phones? How it works? I just wanna a reliable app for parental control.

Well, I don't think that there's a trick which could help you in doing that ! Nope... there's isn't any which you could ! So, not at all feasible anyway what you can do over here is waiting a little more while for the other members over this forum to respond to your query who know they may have a trick to help you out with this one !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Device(s)
    HTC Desire 820, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo, Nexus 6, Micromax Canvas Knight
    You can recover your old Whatsup messages if you have not deleted it earlier.
    but First keep in mind these points

It can't be recovered in these condition

Your SD card and/or chat history is corrupted.
    Your backup is too old. WhatsApp cannot restore backups that are too old.
    You have a different phone number than when you backed up your chats.

Now, Read this article and restore your whatsup messages
    https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/android/20887921

Quote Originally Posted by nztsolutions View Post
    You can recover your old Whatsup messages if you have not deleted it earlier.
    but First keep in mind these points

It can't be recovered in these condition

Your SD card and/or chat history is corrupted.
    Your backup is too old. WhatsApp cannot restore backups that are too old.
    You have a different phone number than when you backed up your chats.

Now, Read this article and restore your whatsup messages
    https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/android/20887921
    Well, @nztsolution that's quite helpful but still I don't think it can be of much use. Sometimes its better to read the post out at first rather than ....

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Device(s)
    HTC Desire 820, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo, Nexus 6, Micromax Canvas Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Carlos View Post
    Well, @nztsolution that's quite helpful but still I don't think it can be of much use. Sometimes its better to read the post out at first rather than ....

Well Peter Carlos, Thank you so much, I have read the entire thread then after replied. See if I have answer of the half part then is there any problem to reply?
    Yes I know that there is some parental control software also available in market but these are paid and I didn't use them so how can i say that it is working or good or helpful. You know how it is.
    Well I have searched about it after reading this post and found it best (Have used trial period) and its good. You can use it.
    and it is "thetruthspy"

With LEO Privacy Guard V 3.0, you can heave a sigh of relief and not worry about:
    Girlfriend/boyfriend is trying to go through all your SMS and call log, when you’re in the shower.
    Parents/kids are curious about your gallery and FB status.

You can take backup of your wahtapp data, and saved it to SD card.

Messages play a very important role in people's daily life who uses Android phones. It can help people easily communicate with each other, deliver vital information, store long and large amount of messages for a long time. But if due to certain reasons as virus attack, hardware or software failure etc the saved important messages can get lost/deleted, which could be a very disastrous situation for an Android user. There’s quite a degree of luck that you can retrieve deleted text messages from Android with the help of some Android sms recovery tool.

Here I would like to recommend you the best Android data recovery, which is designed for recoverring all the deleted as well as lost and formatted messages as well as contacts, photos, videos from Android Devices. This also recover deleted text messages from samsung galaxy for a more easy way to do.. Hope it will help you a lot.