Device(s)
    T-Mobile G2 Nexus 4 SGH T999

Settings Menu Different on other Galaxy s3 - LTE Radio

Hi all,

Need to turn off 4G LTE radio, battery life is extremely poor ONLY when at work (Barstow, CA)
    I looked up a couple of articles on where to get to that in Settings, but my phone looks nothing like the screenshots.

Wife, Myself and child all have SGHT999 from T-Mobile. I just realized that our settings menus are NOT the same.

I have 4 tabs across the top - "Connections", "MyDevice", "Accounts", and "More". This does not look like any screenshot or how-to I've looked up on internet.

Theirs looks like most other screenshots. No tabs across the top. Just says Settings, and then a list of stuff to scroll thru.

How do I get to the LTE radio settings on my menu system?

Quote Originally Posted by mvanwey View Post
    Hi all,

Need to turn off 4G LTE radio, battery life is extremely poor ONLY when at work (Barstow, CA)
    I looked up a couple of articles on where to get to that in Settings, but my phone looks nothing like the screenshots.

Wife, Myself and child all have SGHT999 from T-Mobile. I just realized that our settings menus are NOT the same.

I have 4 tabs across the top - "Connections", "MyDevice", "Accounts", and "More". This does not look like any screenshot or how-to I've looked up on internet.

Theirs looks like most other screenshots. No tabs across the top. Just says Settings, and then a list of stuff to scroll thru.

How do I get to the LTE radio settings on my menu system?
    Well, is it possible for you to post screenshot of menu over here ?? I have tried looking over the web but couldn't find any perfect solution...

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G2 Nexus 4 SGH T999

Original Poster
    Settings menu on MY phone
    mvwGS3.jpg

Settings menu on Wife & Kids phone
    DandZGS3.jpg

Once again, what I'm looking for is the ability to turn off the LTE radio since there's no LTE in Barstow.

Quote Originally Posted by mvanwey View Post
    Settings menu on MY phone
    mvwGS3.jpg

Settings menu on Wife & Kids phone
    DandZGS3.jpg

Once again, what I'm looking for is the ability to turn off the LTE radio since there's no LTE in Barstow.
    Well, that looks like your wife and Kids are on the Android KitKat and you are still running the Jellybean version, try heading over to the settings>about device> tap over the Check for updates button. I am sure there would be updates available for you try doing that and see if that makes any difference !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies