Thread: Photo hide app

Photo hide app

I want to hide few of my photos. I am looking for best Photo hiding apps. Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Hopesnb View Post
    I want to hide few of my photos. I am looking for best Photo hiding apps. Can anyone help me?
    There are a number of file hider applications available over the store try searching for file hider over the store, also this is the file hider app I use Hideit so if you want you can also use it ! See if this helps you in hiding some of your little secrete !

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

@Hopesnb Hide pictures - KeepSafe Vault is one of useful application which i have installed in my android phone. I would like you to suggest this app to try. I hope you will like it. Here is its link... Visit

Mobile App Development Company www.appliconic.com/

Device(s)
    HTC Desire 820, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo, Nexus 6, Micromax Canvas Knight
    I found "Hide pictures" one of the good apps for hiding photos on Android device. But there are number of apps available in Play Store, some of them are as follows...

Hide Pictures in Photo Locker by Handy Apps
    Gallery lock lite
    Keep Safe
    Private Photo Vault.

you can use Gallery hide pro.

With LEO Privacy Guard V 3.0, you can heave a sigh of relief and not worry about:
    Girlfriend/boyfriend is trying to go through all your SMS and call log, when you’re in the shower.
    Parents/kids are curious about your gallery and FB status.

I will suggest Top Developer Hide pictures - KeepSafe Vault, private picture locker that keeps all of your personal photos and videos hidden.