See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

How to recover lost android phone contacts and sms?

There are many android phone users, and losing important phone numbers or text messages from it happens unexpectedly. But if you need to recover them, you can use an android recovery app to help.

Just google it, you'll find many answers, try Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. It's very easy to use, you just need a few simple steps to recover your android phone contacts and sms to pc.

And you need to root your android phone at first, or the app can't detect your phone successfully. And stop saving new data to your phone, or the deleted data will be covered.

Step1: Connect android phone to pc and start the problem

Step2: Enable USB Debugging
    You need to enable USB debugging on your device, then the data on your android phone will be synced to computer. And the problem will scan your device directly.And you just need enable USB debugging for once.

Step3: Preview and Recover Contacts

That's all!

Well, I agree with you over this one but I would say there is actually no need of using any recovery tools to recover contacts rather than most of the time they can be recover easily by putting the Google account back that you previously were using and the contacts will automatically sync over to your device ! But yes for rest of the thing I would say coolmuster is something that I would say must have tool...

1 members found this post helpful.
    Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by jisson View Post
    Android Data Recovery is capable of recovering text messages, Contacts, photos, videos, music etc from an Android phone or tablet such as HTC, Samsung Mobile, Motorola, LG, Sony, Huawei etc. Due to the ease-to-use interface, it's ideal for everyone, like single users or professionals, even concerned parents who want to protect their kids from negative information. Scan, preview and recover. Simple clicks bring you what you want.

How to Recover Lost/Deleted Android Phone Data
    How to Recover Deleted/Lost SMS from Android
    You seemed more like a spammy candidate to I means if you look at all of your 3 post which you made over here you will get the idea why I am saying this to you.

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Tennor View Post
    Not everyone would like to sync data with gmail, so this is the only way to recover lost data from Android without backup.
    I don't think people have a choice I can bet that more 95% of the users are sync with the Google, if they are using Google account over their device then wether they want or not they are sync with the Google account ! So, there's no any reason of saying that not everyone want to sync data with the gmail. You can also try doing that as your words give me a feel that you too don't like to sync data over the Google account.

Peter Carlos
    Rapidsoft Technologies

Device(s)
    Kyocera Brigadier Dell Venue 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennor View Post
    Not everyone would like to sync data with gmail, so this is the only way to recover lost data from Android without backup.
    You can sync with other services besides gmail, its not the only option.

I spent 15 minutes and set up my own server to sync with.

There are many ways to recover contacts and sms from Android. And the 3-rd party android data recovery tools is not the only way. Personally speaking, I never use Google account to backup my contacts.

I don't think people have a choice I can bet that more 95% of the users are sync with the Google, if they are using Google account over their device then wether they want or not they are sync with the Google account ! So, there's no any reason of saying that not everyone want to sync data with the gmail. You can also try doing that as your words give me a feel that you too don't like to sync data over the Google account.
    It's ridiculous to say words like that. But the truth is that Gmail is blocked within certain countries. So they don't have such a choice. They have to look up a way to recover deleted data once without any backup.

Thanks, it helps a lot and get a reliable Android Data Recovery tool to do the job, MobiKin Doctor for Android is a good choice, I have used this tool before and it did work on my Android. How to retrieve deleted text messages

I have met the same problem before, then I found that 3-rd party tool can be helpful.
    So I suggest using 3-rd party recovery tool if you did not back up the lost data before.
    For recover deleted contacts android.
    and for android sms recovery, have a look.

Last edited by AnnieChow; 02-23-2016 at 08:42 PM.

Contacts loss happens unexpectedly. And many Android users are eager to recover our deleted contacts from Android phones, because sometimes we do not do a backup. What do we do? Turn to an expert? The answer is no. But many may say that they can not take a risk, for those informations are too important for them. Do not worry about it. It is 100% safe with your data.

Android Data Recovery may help you a lot to retrieve contacts from Android phone memory or SIM Card. It is a program with human-based designs which is quick and easy to use. And the software support many Android devices such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG and Sony. By the way, iPhone Data Recovery can help you recover lost contacts from iPhone if you are a iPhone user.

Here are some tutorials on how to recover your lost data:
    Restore whatsapp messages on android phone

thank. i will try with my phone