See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Device(s)
    HTC Desire 820, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo, Nexus 6, Micromax Canvas Knight

How to root Android phone

Hi Everyone,

I'm searching for the guidelines to root the my Android phone. When I used to install "Thebusybox" it shows error or don't have rooted devices etc.
    Please guide me step by step process to root any android device.

Thanks in advance.

Here you can find out your required detail. Visit How to Root Andriod. I hope it will help.

1 members found this post helpful.
    Mobile App Development Company www.appliconic.com/

Miss/Ms. Anderson: SOLVED-- POST CLOSED
    Would you know of a site/forum that could help with an Samsung GalaxyS/FroYo 2.4 that is of Korean make?
    model # SHW-M110s. I'm having all kinds of problems being able to update O.S. and finding a users manual.
    THANX:
    Rick

Last edited by 69Rixter; 03-29-2015 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 69Rixter View Post
    Miss/Ms. Anderson:

Would you know of a site/forum that could help with an Samsung GalaxyS/FroYo 2.4 that is of Korean make?
    model # SHW-M110s. I'm having all kinds of problems being able to update O.S. and finding a users manual.
    THANX:
    Rick
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/

Everything you ever wanted to know about rooting/installing ROMs/etc. for any android phone.

Jeff

You can try the other reliable root tools like Kingo Android Root, SuperOneClick (Free), SRS-Root (Free).
    Guide I found on Google: how to root android devices

Last edited by Layla0919; 03-04-2015 at 09:32 PM.

TO: jcholloway & Layla0919

Thank You both for responding and for the information. I shall proceed, with caution, You see, I have a Korean phone (model SHW-M110s) and it has TV/radio capabilities...although I haven't been able to find out how to access them? I'd like to #1 . Update/upgrade from FroYo2.4 to a more recent O.S, #2 Obtain a users guide/owners manual for this phone in order to discover/use it's many features. I'm sure I'll be able to upgrade the O.S., but would you have any idea where I might obtain a D/l owners manual. Believe me, I've burnt the net up searching!! (the phone is 4 yrs/old)
    Stay Sharp:
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by jcholloway View Post
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/

Everything you ever wanted to know about rooting/installing ROMs/etc. for any android phone.

Jeff

I would also suggest this, all the things about rooting and customizations - you can find it on xda

To: djnoslee

Thank you, however, this has been mentioned before. I'm wondering if anyone could direct me to where I could find an owners manual for this particular phone? (Samsung GaxaxyS model SHW-M110s). It's a Korean phone and the closest I can come it (an owners manual) is the g1900...which has signifcant differences to the SHW-M110s. I feel I have all the info I need on rooting this phone, so let's concentrate on the owners manual issue
    Thanx:
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by 69Rixter View Post
    To: djnoslee

Thank you, however, this has been mentioned before. I'm wondering if anyone could direct me to where I could find an owners manual for this particular phone? (Samsung GaxaxyS model SHW-M110s). It's a Korean phone and the closest I can come it (an owners manual) is the g1900...which has signifcant differences to the SHW-M110s. I feel I have all the info I need on rooting this phone, so let's concentrate on the owners manual issue
    Thanx:
    Rick
    I saw a manual link here but I'm not really sure if it's the one that you are looking for..hmm: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_m110s_galaxy_s-3418.php

REPLY TO: djnoslee:

Thank you. Yes, the link you suggested does appear to be the phone i have. Now, come the big problem...I must learn to read Korean...LOL LOL. The manual is written in Korean(?) or whatever language it is they speak/write! I have a 'translater" somewhere on this O.S., now I just have to remember where it is and activate it. I'm bookmarking the link and when I get the translator working, I'll read the manual. Or perhaps you may know....this phone has FM stereo capability (built in) and I do not know how to activate it? Still, I need to be able to read the manual for there are plenty of features this phone possess that I do not know about. KUDOS, my friend!
    Stay Sharp:
    Rick

ADDENDUM: Here is the link for the "english" version of the owners amnual for this particular phone (SHW-M110s):

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads

Thanks to everyone who responded/helped out!!

Last edited by 69Rixter; 03-29-2015 at 10:15 PM. Reason: adding information and 'closing thread"

I followed this guide to Root my Galaxy S5, it's easy to follow, you might check it out.

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia M4 Aqua, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
    Try to used this rooting software.

Kingoap
    Oneclickroot
    SRSroot

Want to Thank all those that replied. Cant seem to find a stable z4root.1.1.0apk that will D/l directly to phone. Same w/ Oneclickroot. Just recently phone has been getting squirlly. Had ro factory reset and it still has bugs? Im not sure what the answers are so Im open to suggestions. And still havent found how to activate the FM receiver. I hate to give up on this phone but I not sure all the aggravation is worth it?
    Slow Burn in Central Ohio
    RICK

Rooting software is available on the internet which will help you to do rooting.

1 members found this post helpful.

Good Day Kolpoiu:

My apologies for not replying earlier. I'm wondering just what your refering to when you say "it is risky"? I'll check out the link you've provided and then get back to you.
    THANK YOU:
    Rick