Question A few problems after installing Cyanogenmod on my Xperia E phone

Hi guys,

I recently installed a custom Cyanogenmod version designed for my Xperia E phone and though almost everything is working fine, I have a few problems:

1.- Every time I boot the device I get a dialog box with the following message: "SIM card added: Restart your device to access the mobile network".

If I press the phone's back button I can use it and everything works fine. If I press "restart" on the dialog box, the phone reboots in recovery mode. (However, the problem persists after a new boot).

2.- If I attemt to dial a number starting with an asterisk I get an error message saying "Connection problem or invalid MMI code".

3.- The phone restarts itself randomly. This has only happened 2 or 3 times, but I have no idea why it happens.

Does anyone have an idea why this happens or how can I start identifying where the problem(s) is(are)?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Original Poster
    Follow-up: A few weeks after installing CM on the phone it stopped recognising the SIM card, which obviously rendered the phone useless. Not sure why it happened since it worked fine at the beginning.

In any case, I used an official Sony program called Emma to flash the original software into the phone again. The phone recognised the SIM card after that. So, I'm stuck with the original software, but at least the phone works.

I prefer using LEO Privacy Guard V 3.0 to lock my apps.
    You should give that a try!

Have you get solved the problem? my friend is facing the same problem, need solution for him

Original Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nilofar_iqbal View Post
    Have you get solved the problem? my friend is facing the same problem, need solution for him
    I couldn't make the phone work properly with CM, so I had to flash the original ROM using a Sony software called Emma. IIRC, I got it from this link: http://developer.sonymobile.com/serv...he-flash-tool/

Cheers

Thanks for quick replay, finally got my answer