Get best Android Apps with high ratings and reviews from Appsuch.com

Greetings

Introducing AppSuch.com . At AppSuch.com , we are providing Google Play Accounts in Bulk
    as well as Android App Installs , App Ratings And App Reviews .

Never again will you stare at your apps download tracker filled with depressing ZEROs.
    Our app marketing service can deliver up to 100,000 installs EVERY SINGLE DAY

Come Try AppSuch.com Today and you will not be disappointed

Best Regards,
    Barry joli
    AppSuch.com

Your services are good for those people who don't know how to get organic and non paid downloads and reviews. My friends who develop applications have enough expertise that they can easily increase download rate and reviews on GP without hiring any company.

Mobile App Development Company www.appliconic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mariaandreson View Post
    Your services are good for those people who don't know how to get organic and non paid downloads and reviews. My friends who develop applications have enough expertise that they can easily increase download rate and reviews on GP without hiring any company.
    I also agree with your point. Now, download rate and reviews can easily increased by the experts.

But this kind service wont help to poor app, so nothing can help to a poor app.

If the user is smart enough, then I don't think it makes any difference to him. I'm talking about reviews and number of users it has.

Last edited by EdwardSmith36; 01-09-2016 at 12:16 PM. Reason: mis spell